French cuisine may be one of the most refined in the world, but that doesn't mean it's easy to find great food in Paris. That's why you'd be smart to carry this fabulous little guide book along with you, secure in the knowledge that your Parisian meals will be nothing but delicieux. Packed with photos, information and hotspot recommendations, this little treasure will have you eating in not only the yummiest and most chic restaurants, but also being seen in the city's nicest bars, cafes, and beautiful tea salons.
- Chartier, authentic traditional brasserie opened in 1896
- Jean-Jacques Costes's Cafe Marly with spectacular views of the Louvre
- Brasserie Lipp, Hemingway's favorite brasserie in Paris
- L'Avenue, the hangout of the beautiful, rich, and famous
- the most elegant bar in Paris, Bar George V
- exclusive hand-illustrated cover
- exclusive hand-illustrated map for each area
- information such as history, design, opening hours, and signature dishes
- hand-illustrated postcard
- softcover with a sturdy PVC jacket
Редактор: Angelika Taschen.
Издание на английском, французском и немецком языках.