Fun, happy, and sexy homes populate this dreamy seaside city where blue sky, green palm leaves, and electric vibes provide an exotic backdrop to the fabulous and outrageous interiors we`ve selected for you. Whether they`re exploding with color and pizzazz or imploding with white minimalism, these are the creme de la creme of Miami pads.
- classic 1950s Eden Roc Hotel by Morris Lapidus
- residence of artist Michele Oka in South Beach
- the house of Tui Pranich designed according to strict Feng Shui principles
- apartment of a Cuban woman in an Art Deco district
- "Stiltsville"-colorful huts hovering over the water on stilts
Редактор: Angelika Taschen.
Фотограф: Eric Laignel.
Издание на английском, французском и немецком языках.