Arm yourself with the stylish guide to style in the world's style capital! Small enough to fit in a tiny handbag but big enough to include descriptions and photographs of Paris's best fashion, shoe, and perfume shops, but also concept stores, bakeries, cheese and chocolate havens, and other hotspots, this little number will help you get the most out of your Parisian shopping experience. Warning: most shops accept credit cards!
- Louis Vuitton's amazing flagship store
- Colette, the pioneer of concept stores
- La Maison du Baccarat, a palais for French crystal brand designed by Philippe Starck
- the Marais boutique of Jamin Puech
- Diptyque, famous scented candles and perfumes since 1961
- exclusive hand-illustrated cover
- exclusive hand-illustrated map for each area
- information such as history, design, opening hours, and signature dishes
- hand-illustrated postcard
- softcover with a sturdy PVC jacket
Редактор: Angelika Taschen.
Издание на английском, французском и немецком языках.