This unique book for intermediate and more advanced students combines reference grammar and practice exercises in a cingle volume.
- Easy to use: on each left-hand page a grammar point is explained and on the facing page there are exercises to check understanding.
- Provides comprehensive coverage in simple language of the problems intermediates students encounter.
- Designed for self-study: learners choose and study those points which they find difficult.
- Contents list and detailed index ensure that user can casily find the unit(s) they need.
- Key section contains answers to all the exercises.
- Appendices deal with formation of tenses, irregular verbs, spelling short forms and American English.
This is really excellent book - lively, reliable and attractively produced.