Essential Grammar in Use is a grammar reference and practice book for elementary learners. Modelled on Raymond Murphy;s highty successful intermediate-level english Grammar in Use, its 107 units concentrate on the areas of grammar normally taught at elementary level.
- Easy-to-us layout: grammar explanations on left-hand pages whith exercises to check understanding on fucing pages.
- Reference grammar and practice exerxises combined in a single volume.
- Thorough coverage of problems faced by elementary learnes, explained ib simple language with many examples and attractive illustrations.
- Material organised in grammatical catrgories (e.g. tenses, questions, articles etc) but can be used in the order approprite for learners.
- Can be used for self-study or as supplementary class material.
- Appendices dealing with irregular verbs, short forms spelling and phrasal verbs.
Clear contents list and index of grammatical items.
- Key section contains answers to all exercises.