Complete First Second edition is an official preparation course for Cambridge English: First, also known as First Certificate in English (FCE). It combines the very best in contemporary classroom practice with first-hand knowledge of the challenges students face. The information, practice and advice contained in the course ensure that they are fully prepared for all parts of the test, with strategies and skills to maximise their score.
Informed by Cambridge's unique searchable database of real exam candidates' answer papers, the Cambridge English Corpus, Complete First Second edition trains students to avoid common exam mistakes, guaranteeing teachers and students the most authoritative preparation for Cambridge English: First.
Complete First Second edition Teacher's Book features:
- extensive teaching notes on how to get the most out of the Student's Book, with suggestions for warmers and extension activities
- a full answer key and recording scripts for the Student's Book
- complete practice tests online for teachers to access
The Teacher's Resources CD-ROM contains:
- progress tests, each in two versions, to stop students sharing answers
- word lists with definitions
- a range of photocopiable activities and teaching notes
For Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7/8 or Mac OSX 10.6, 10.7, 10.8