PET Direct prepares students for the Cambridge ESOL PET exam. Essential exam practice, tips and strategies are combined with fun, communicative activities, ensuring lessons are varied and engaging - and that students are ready for their exam.
The Student's Book contains 12 topic-based units, providing 40-50 hours of core material, and can be used either as a short intensive course or to accompany a general English course.
The Workbooks, Teacher's Book, and CD-ROM provide an additional 20-30 hours of materials including 4 practice tests, 12 photocopiable activities and 4 common errors worksheets.
- Realistic exam practice written by experienced exam item writers
- Essentia! exam-taking tips and strategies, including a comprehensive Exam Guide
- Easy-to-teach topic-based lessons with focused vocabulary and grammar practice
- Modern design with texts and topics chosen to appeal to young people
- Innovative Exam Practice CD-ROM with a step-by-step guide to the exam.